Open Your Heart and Your Home
AIEP is seeking loving & caring families on the East Coast to host international students.
Who is AIEP?
AIEP (Apex International Education Partners, LLC) was Established in Connecticut to assist local high schools with the recruiting and hosting of international students from Asia. Our office is located in Watertown, and we are currently partnered with over 50 private day schools throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Maryland. We are seeking Host Families who would be willing to open their homes to an international student attending a local, private high school in a town near you.
Homestay Program Highlights
- Simple interview process
- English speaking students aged 13-16
- Chinese students studying in nearby, private High Schools on the East Coast
- 5 or 10 Month Program
- Local, Caring Support Available 24/7 from AIEP Staff (fluent in Chinese)
- Generous $1,000 monthly stipend offered to Host Family to offset expenses of hosting a student
- Families may host up to 2 students at a time; private bedroom required for each student
- Students arriving in August and January!
Spoken to an AIEP Local Coordinator already? Have some more questions about our program that you forgot to ask? Click here to visit our FAQ page and complete our Inquiry Form to move onto the next step of becoming an AIEP Host Family!